Monday, October 12, 2009

HRV Farewell

** Super delayed entry - circa 5 months ago **

I left HRV end of May 2009. Time to moved to my 2nd rotation assignment. Am a lil too lazy to blog about it now * hehehe * Check out the pics in my multiply site for more insight into the event * hehehe *


I had super fun there in HRV. My 1st real job, my 1st corporate exposure (though the environment there is not so much corporate but yeah) - a real life experience of all sorts of new sensations to fuzzy me.

Found friends, found out what it means by working 16 hours a day, found the many facets of life, found treasures of life wisdom.

Work is not always fun, but I did had lots of fun in HRV. I was fortunate to be given many opportunities, in which grew a more colourful me. A many few pounds heavier too with all the goodies! * LOL *

Many thanks to all who added "colour" to me during my stay. Sincerely wish all the very best to each and every of them, even to those mean ones * not that there we more than a handful of them * hehehe *

And more, words can never describe how fortunate I am to be able to shadow good leaders. Many thanks for the thoughfulness and the very nice farewell tea party. Did not expect to get such a grand one * to me that is very *, thanks for the respect and recognition - this means loads to me.



I shall end this note with this picture of me during the farewell - evidently I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Thanks HRV...

No comments: