Sunday, November 08, 2009

Korean Lunch at Solaris

Am posting this early because I miss WL... * hahaha, yeah, I selalu post entries which are severely delayed, this is rather recent - circa 2-3 weeks ago * LOL *

C and I went for our mani+pedi session as usual at Solaris, Mont Kiara. Yes, we have a favorite place now! * heehee *

Yeah, we need to feed before our mani+pedi! * LOL *

And we had these for lunch. A rather nice place to be - quiet with good food. Definitely a nice place to yak without having to scream on top of each other to be heard.


One of my fave - bulgogi!!! Yum Yum~

Pork in some sweet sauce - which is so yummy but we had to tabao. As usual, gluttons who overestimated the capacity of their stomachs..

C had Kimchi Jiggae which was very good too. We didnt have the BBQ, shall leave that for our next round!

I couldnt resist taking the pic of this cheerful looking chrysanthemum who sat next to me during lunch. Pretty lil thing!




1 comment:

Enna Ua said...

*drooling*