Sunday, July 04, 2010

Bath Time Book?

Kids nowadays certainly have access to not only more luxuries in life - but they are also exposed to much more creative stuff to help them grow up smarter.

I can slowly understand how at times, this generation's parents will find it hard to indulge their lil ones. There is just too much temptation out there which will make you swipe your card.

I came across this book one day and yes, I could not resist it...


This is actually a bath time book. Which is made of plastic, waterproof and it floats!

You can use the book with the child during bath time - where play is learning at the same time! Dont waste any time at all!

I was really impressed with the concept. And it wasnt expensive - only rm19.90.

What makes it cuter - it comes with this moo-moo toy - it actually can squirt out water!!! * LOL * To be honest, I really wanted to kidnap the moo-moo and give my nephew only the book * =P * But then again, learing from Toy Story 3, the toy will be happier if there is someone who actually appreciate and plays with them.

So I hope my nephew enjoys this! * =) *









1 comment:

SP said...

miss you PQ... no updates?