Sunday, September 19, 2010

Korea Brand Foam Cleansers

I love to use foam cleansers despite the many articles that it is very drying for the skin. I know its bad but I just like the squeaky clean feel after cleansing, other cleansers gives me the feeling of my face not "clean" enough * =P *

The pretty packaging of korean products never fail to attract me. Here to share 2 of the foam cleansers in which I think is nice to use.


From Nature Republic. This cleanser do cleanse well, but sometimes I need to wash twice to get that super squeaky clean feel. It has a very clean and fresh scent lingering after wash.


This is my all time favorite cleanser by Etude House. It cleanse really well and I simply lurve the many many foam/bubbles it creates to make cleaning time a fun time * =) * And the sweet scent that lingers after wash is an added advantage. I also like how smooth is the texture of the cream though it might be a lil messy as it flow out from the tube a lil too easily * heehee *


Go and give them a try if you are into foam cleanser like this meow * wink wink *

No comments: