Sunday, October 10, 2010

Korean Street Food @ Pyramid

The main reason of me trying out this outlet is due to the reason that I saw it featured on a tv programme - and it looked so yummy. As the location was near, why not try it since I am goin to have lunch in the mall.
Somehow, am not really happy with the food...

Chicken Satay Korean style - this is alright, nothing special...


The bento rice with Kimchi soup. This is Kimchi soup with tuna - a first for me as most of the kimchi soup I had either vergetarian or with pork / beef. Very diluted soup not to my liking. The bento also got nothing special to the taste other than the container looks cute.

This, my friends, are the dish which attracted me to this food stall - Roboki with Cheese. It is OK, but not to my liking as I find the sauce too sweet and too sticky as well as not enough cheese.

Oh well, this is another reminder to my meow self that not all promoted on TV taste as good as they looks...

WL - I hope you can bring me to eat nicer version of these when I am in Korea next time * =) *




No comments: