Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Raya 2011


Selamat Hari Raya!

It had been a while since i had any Raya mood. Not that i have much this year but it's definitely there when one has an invitation to attend an open house lunch.

It really had been ages since I go to an open house right on the 1st to 2nd day of Raya - most invitations come within the month of Raya AFTER day 1 / 2...

Am going for one today - so wish me luck as I am still awake at this hour... waiting for my iTunes download. Bad choice to do it in the middle of the night... I bet I will look more like Hantu Raya later...

Nevertheless, one improvement to my otherwise lazy 3 days is that I flexed my fingers wrapping a mini hamper for the open house later... I realized that I am out of many materials - time to stock up and restart my hobby perhaps?


No comments: