Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bright Skin Body Polish

I ran an "inventory check" of my products and found that I have too much of everything * =P * Whats new right, hehehe

One of the category I MUST stop buying - body scrub. There is serously enough body scrub products to scrub off my skin 3 times over.

Here is one I pick out of the pile to start using;





Body Polish by Boots.

As this is an organic product, it doesnt come with a lovely scent. However, I like the texture as it is very smooth, without too much of grains in it. Despite it has a smooth texture, I admit that I thought it would not give a very good scrub. And the creamy texture gave me the impression that it would leave an oily residue after washing it off - how some of similar products do - as the creamy and texture suppose to leave a moisterising effect.

This one totally prove me wrong - it washes off well, leaving my skin smooth and clean without being harsh.

A happy meow will earmark this for my next purchase with Boots * wink wink *

No comments: