Sunday, June 20, 2010

Handy Duster

I cant help but be attracted to this while grocery shopping 2 weeks ago.
One of the chore I hate of housekeeping is dusting. It doesnt help one bit with my sensitive nose. Hence when I come across this handy duster, how can I resist not giving it a chance to impress me? * =P *


What makes this duster different is that it traps the dust particles unlike conventional dusters which just brush dusts away from the place you want to clean to another. This is one important selling point, as the room will not be clean as the dust is just being shifted from one side to another.

Another selling point is that the "fluff" which traps the dust particals is re-fillable. Once it is saturated with dust, you can just throw it away and change a new fluff!


See the fluff? It is soft like a teddy bear too! * hehehe *

This make the chore of cleaning my room muuch more pleasant minus nose allergy attack * =) *




No comments: