Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas was anticipated, came and gone with 2 days more of 2010. I find this year's Xmas decors more elaborate than the last - could this be a sign the economy is better or just another war of the malls to attract more shoppers? Whichever or whatever the reason it is, my eyes feasted on this and no complains! * =) *


Which one did I like most, someone asked me last Thursday. Of course I will choose Midvalley Megamall. Their main theme of teddy bears - HUGE ONES! - and toys brought the inner child out of everyone!


Huge Bears

Really HUGE ones - see how "small" big meow me looked next to this giant cutie? * =P *


They even have carousel horses! My Fave! And it looked eerily like the one I have next to my bed but like 100 times bigger!

And What everyone likes most about Xmas would be......

Presents! All mine! Muahahahahaha!

I<> like candy canes and what more one which comes with a bell! * jingle jingle meow~~~ *

One present which really gets my heart beating quick...


Mr Boo tumbler! It is so hard to find NICI merchandise of Mr Boo and here I got one! I can now have guzzle away with my favorite companion! Thanks VGC for this!

P/S : Apologies for those whom requested for the Xmas hat as on Mr Boo above, I couldnt make them in time. Will try to crochet more for you who likes it the next Xmas ya!

No comments: