Tuesday, January 04, 2011

BB Cream - Skin 79

Of all the craze and hype of BB Cream which recently seemed to mellow down, it was highly impressive when it hits the market. I, am one who was impressed with this creation.

However, of the many many brands who sells their BB cream, so far, this is one I would recommend for fellow beauties out there to try.

The texture is really smooth and color blends in well to your skin tone without looking cakey. its easy to blend the cream in your skin as well, without you needing so much patting. Of course, the multi function BB Cream which promises so many much benefits - how can one resist right?

The best thing is that the coverage is complete but leave you looking natural. You dont look like you have a can of paint on your face and my pig-skin feels comfy with thoughout the whole day. Most foundations or BB cream irritate my skin in a way where by mid-day, my skin will itch. This one did not cause such prob.

By far, this is one of my fav BB cream. It can be a lil pricey in the family of BB cream, but if you could get it overseas, it appears to be cheaper than to buy it in KL.

No comments: