Monday, March 21, 2011

Ikan Bakar @ Midvalley Foodcourt

I have always wonder what's with the long queue at one particular stall in the Midvalley Megamall's foodcourt (the one next to Machines above Toys R Us).

Furthermore, if you take a step into the foodcourt, you will find it pretty "dead" with hardly a crowd (unlike most foodcourts in shopping malls) and the look of the food stalls make your appetite forgotten.

However, ONE - this one particular stall never fail to have a crowd queuing up in front, to the extend they have a bell system to ping you when your food is ready for collection.

What yummilicious food do they offer?

......................

Ikan Bakar (and of course, lala bakar, sotong bakar too...)

My initial thoughts were - WTF is so great about this ikan bakar stall in the middle of an otherwise dead foodcourt? And also to the extend of the long queue? In a foodcourt wor?

My curious taste buds await no temptation any longer and I worked on my best behaviour to lure VGC to go queue up for me * =P *

After FIFTEEN Minutes of queue and anticipation...


I present you ------ Ikan Pari + Lala bakar

And... DAMN!!! Memang sedap wey!!! Its the killer sambal that makes you wanna eat like 10 plates of rice!!! Fish not that fresh but again - that unforgettable sambal...

The portion is quite small hence suggest you to buy a bigger set especially if you likes spicy grilled stingray. And yeah, worth the 15 mins wait * winkwink *

SP : I think you will like this, hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SP: PQ, i ate there before! memang yum but tak boleh go there if you are very hungry! hehehehe when are you going to make for me to makan?