Monday, March 14, 2011

Midnight muse

My eyes are really tired but my heart is willing them to stay awake for no obvious reason, which in fact I find it unhealthy.

Unhealthy in the sense of it triggering my mind to wander into dangerous territories of my memoir.

Can't help but to feel everytime I tumble upon it - that tug on my heart. It had been ages but why oh why those feelings strikes. As if I had made a huge mistake, caused miseries and damaged.

Things happened for a reason despite us understand them or not. It may be for destined reasons however my heart still got tugged each time.

I missed having that special someone who can draw a smile on my face with a mere cheeky glance. Misses how safe it feels to be in his embrace sheltered from the pelting rain. Misses that warmth of his hand holding mine emanating love through his touch. Misses that shy peck of a quick kiss on my cheek before goodbye. Misses hearing heartbeats which I know beats for me.

Ah... Monday blues arrived earlier that I thought...

No comments: