Thursday, June 28, 2007

BiG Apple Donuts & Coffee

OMG OMG OMG! This was how I felt when I sunk my piggie teeth onto their soft donuts! I had never been a big fan of donuts but after trying these, OMG, I dont ever wanna eat Dunkin's or ordinary donuts anymore!

Though I have never tried the well-gushed Krispy Kremes, but i can say that Big Apple's is here to satiate that donuts tastebuds of ours. They are so the very FLUFFY!!! and dont have that floury and plastic taste like Dunkins. Very fresh, and the aroma will lead you from the flea market streets on to their shop, which located quite hidden from view. Behind TGIF.


Their very nicely presentation box! I like! Yes, again, I am a sucker for good presentations * :P *

They do a bit less choices than Dunkins, but fret not, most of the flavors here tastes good nonetheless! We chose a box of 6 to share - from top left, clockwise - green tea, oreo, vanilla creme, choco pops, oreo again and vanilla peanut butter, i tink. We like the Oreo ones the most, but actually all of them nice oso la... We oso got the complimentary free donut with our drink, which they gave us the glazed donut - that one is very good too!

At the side of the box, there is this advertisement to promote their donuts, which are very well written! I know this pic is a bit blur, but go check it out the next time you buy their donuts - the people who wrote it memang pandai with words - I suka ! * LOL *

Definitely will return my partronage - like the donuts a lot despite they are loaded with sugar and huge amount of empty calories! * :P * A bit pricey at rm2 for one donut - that is not of big size sumore, but worth the taste it brings...


Rate: Food 8.5 /10, Service 6.5/10, Price 4.5 /10

No comments: