Monday, July 02, 2007

My 1st Flight Experience!

Many people are very surprised when I tell them that I have never been on an airplane before. Really! I had not been on one till this very trip. Yeah, my virgin flight * :P * Some people fly across continents as often as I drive or akready took their first flight as a toddler - but I get to do it at the age approaching 24 * sigh... * So you can tell how excited I am to finally step my pudgy feet onto a plane and how suaku I felt that day... And since I took Viet Airlines instead of budget airlines, can say I lose my "virginity" with the full flight experience! * muahahaha! * howling!!! * And also given the window seat! * :P *

Here are some pics I took to record my virgin flight * :P * for remembrance la... * hehehe *

The cabin of Vietnam Airlines. Not so good yet not too bad airplane food - but service is average aje... Pretty stewardresses though * wink *

Coastline of Vietnam

Fluffy Clouds!!!


Sunset - as we arrive in Hanoi. The ray of lights that peeked out between clouds eminated the feeling of serenity and awe - to me that is la... * :) *

Cute spots of clouds!

Hanoi Airport - Departure Gate



Hanoi Airport - where we check in

It is funny how we were packed into a bus to be sent to our plane - which is less than one hundred metres away! OMG... But for suaku me best la cos i get the chance to sit on an "airport bus" * heehee * Just one small round to get to the plane * ??? * Cant just get us to walk over? I tink we panjat turun naik tangga is more steps needed than to actually walk to the plane...

The plane-plane which sent me back to Spore!


Some upclose shots of airplanes while we were in the bus - these planes just touchdowned - fun that get to take pics of planes at such close distance!

Can use as postcard pics, hor? * :P *


Me and SL in plane

On my trip to and fro Spore, I get to experience the ride on a luxury bus! * heehee * Syiok! Like in an airplane, they serve you food and drinks... This one, on my way home, even got small TV to keep me entertained! * LOL *

Memang fun! I am glad that I went on this trip - gained plenty of new experiences! It is time for a old gal like me to finally travel out of the country without parental supervision * :P *

No comments: