Monday, July 23, 2007

Box Frenzy!

Many of my close ones think I am a huge-pig of a freak when it comes to organization of my life * blink * blink * I admit that at times, or maybe at certain aspects, I might be overly obsessed and meticulous but, hey, thats how I like my life to be - at least, for things I can control * LOL * I guess, being a management student compelled me to manage everything I can get my hands onto! * muahahahaaha! *

My latest activity in the organizing my stuff would be - boxing! * :) * I simply lurve boxes, and I fancy most to keep my stuff in boxes. Mainly cos I think it would be not only more organized and easy for me to locate my stuff, but also it helps to keep the dust away(I ensure all my boxes are airtight - especially for certain items). All I need is just clean the other part of the box and all the precious in it will stay free from dust as well as the sunlight * wink * Even my plushies I box them all in when I migrate them from my bed * :P * Yes, I think I am a freak now * :P *

I find my accessories needed some re-organization and this is what I did, and Yes, I love to collect accessories! * :P *;

A box for hair accessories that I seldom use / for certain occasions only.

My earrings box. I changed it from the previous layout as it wasnt so good ( the box hafta be kept upright which is not so collaborating with the "inventory management" of my boxes * :P *)

Box for my necklaces * hehehe *

Box for my hair clips * wink *


A box for all my Evita Peroni stuff * heehee * paiseh *

A box especially for my fur-fur accessories! * muahahhaaha! *

A small box to organize my stamp arts

A box just for my hair bands / Alice bands

My ribbon box! For crafts and all things to do with ribbons! * :P *

My cutesy cellophane tapes!
Cutesy cellophane tapes Part 2! * LOL * Yeah, a lot rite? There was this period of time I keep collecting and buying and now - well, you know la... *LOL *

My cheemuis know I have many quirky behaviors, habits and like, and one of them is my latest craze to my collection of many things - Cutesy headbands! Pammie always knew my fascination with furry ears to the extend she nearly give me restrictive orders to be away from her dogs when I told her I wanna keep late-Iro's ears after he died ( FYI, I didnt get to preserve nor keep Iro's ears - so dont start shouting already * :P *) I have always like those cute-cute, outrageous headbands and now, I am starting to collect them! SP's gift of the Minnie Mouse Ears jump started my collection and the craze burns on! This one is a souvenir by WL from Korea! Thanks, gal! Lurve it! I just need the bunny suit, net-stockings and furry bunny tail to complete my fantasy costume! * Oopsies... Did I just said that? * blush *

What I 'hunted' from Spore - another pair of bunny ears but its in clips-style and Winnie the Pooh ears! * C so gonna make me wear it to her birthday now that she know I have one! * LOL *

My box or furry "ears"! * LOL * There are few more boxes in my rooms and a few more for me to organize, but I guess you are all scared of me already! * muahahhaha * And I havent started to show you my "boxes" of my craft stuff! * LOL * I told ya I am a freak!

Are you afraid already? * laughing gleefully........ *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... u memang have banyak collections... Luckily ur room is big enuf to accomodate all ur fur-fur, Evita, Ribbons etc stuffs... hehe