Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Notebook

OMG! OMG! OMG! Is the only words I can utter after reading this book - The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.


As I mentioned before, I watched the movie on HBO by chance. The movie itself already able to move me to tears, the book actually kept me bawling from chapter one to the last page. It is one hell of a very beautifully written book, with some columns of poems inserted which only highlight the impact to give to readers. All the words are just so painstakingly sweet and beautifully phrased, revealing human's innermost feelings of when being in love...

Reading this book brings me back to the emotional state of one being in love. The feelings that at times you find can not be expressed into words - Nicholas Sparks phrased them for you.

The character of Noah Calhoun in it - OMG - will I ever get a man who will love me like that? Who will go all lengths just and all because he loves me? Is it possible for a man to love like that? Is it possible for a man to love ME like that? Can anyone be more romantic? * pengsan *

To all die-hard romantics out here, I highly recommend this book - very very beautifully written. I was happy that I got such fate with this book - I found it at a bargain price of rm12.90 at PaylessBooks - which entitle me not only to read it, but to keep it as well, especially for reading at times when I lose faith in love and man... * wink * wink *

No comments: