Thursday, July 05, 2007

Finger Food at Takashimaya

Thanks to WL's advice, I get to eat a lot of good finger food & snacks in Spore! She reminded me that I must go to Takashimaya's cos they have a lot of interesting finger food & snacks there - and yes, she is true to her words!

The lowest level, near the supermarket area, sits all these stalls selling a lot of different kinds of finger food and snacks! Love it! Enjoy junkfood to substitute a main course! * LOL *

This shop sells an array of BROWNIES!!! Many many types of brownies! Tasted okay cos we ate it much later and it gotten rather squished by the time we got our paws on them... But a must go for choc cake lovers! * hehehe * It makes you gets excited just looking at the amount of brownies they sells!!!

Takoyaki! Not as sedap as I expect it would be... I think the one in AsiaCafe nicer lah...

But they do gave a lot of Bonito flakes! Which I like!

This "pancake" in the shape of fishies... Can choose a few flavours wan...

I chose one with cheese! * hehehe * Ok-la - but can be better if they input more cheese! A lil dry actually...

Hokkaido hot balls - kena tipu liao - not sedap lo... Its was rather dry and hard and its filling almost non-existent. Such a big and cute box...

Tapi ada EMPAT biji sahaja - kecil pulak tu!

And I absolutely lurve this shop - they sells Japanese snacks and desserts - where I bought the Dorayaki and Japanese Cookie! A lil pricey even in SGD, what more when you convert to RM - but I tink it worths the pain in my wallet cos they tasted oh-so-good! Definitely a must-go place! All are beautifully packaged and well presented, did I mention the taste? It tugs my tastebuds just at the memory of it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The Jap finger food is darn good! and expensive too! hehe