Friday, July 27, 2007

Resume Finalized!

My resume finally is done * or so I believe it is! * LOL *



My cheemuis and my bro will know how irritating I have been behaving, moping over the composition of my resume. I never knew it is so hard to compile a 2-page resume, and this, me, only being an entry level application! * pengsan *

Yeah, I know I am over "excited" with it and was glad to be pointed out by W@i to stop being such a perfectionist and stop trying too hard over it. And by SP to stop worrying about it as God will leak me a path when the time comes... And gracious C for helping me out so much despite her hectic work schedules. And WL support in joining me to hunt for my work wardrobe * :P * And the many of yous who sent me templates and examples of resume... And of course, for all who helped to proof-read and edit my pathetic resume...


I would like to express my heartfelt thanks for each one of my cheemuis for their concerns, blessings as well as the many valuable advice poured onto me regarding my this new phase of life. Thanks!!! Lurve ya all! * I am so blessed... * weep * weep *

One worry down, many more to go.... * sigh *

No comments: