Sunday, August 05, 2007

Farewell...

My SP-dearest will fly to the love of her life tonite...

I shall (already am) miss her lots! Though very mmn ser tuck, but i know this is what makes you happy, what completes you after the many years of physical separation from your love.

Do not worry about me, I will heed your well wishes and try my best to rest what you worries about me. I know you love me sincerely and protectively, and I assure you, I do too.

Numerous sweet memories I shall attach lovingly to my heart, the bittersweet ones I hang on to dearly as all these makes our path together surreal. Every moments spent with you, regardless face-to-face or via technology, is time well spent and precious to me. Especially the warm smiles, assuring hugs and happy laughters, I shall miss but not forget. Our shared passion for silly thoughts, ikan bakar, romantism, dramatic words and beautiful phrases shall always burns strongly to light our blessed journey in life to have found a good companion.

I wish you a safe journey and many happy days ahead. May you be drowned with love, tied with laughter and stalked by good health at all times. Lurve ya, SP! * hugsies *
Stay closely in contact, ar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear! dont worry, i will be bek to irritate u and the ikan bakar soon... hehehe

Setiap pertemuan mesti ada perpisahan, anggaplah perpisahan ini sementara sahaja kerana kita adalah sentiasa bersama di dalam hati kita tidak kira dimana kita berada =)

My BM grammar can pass? =) all da best my dear chee mui!