Thursday, August 16, 2007

Headache!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I am officially in a dilemma now!

I am being offered a job which is in the industry I like and the job descriptions I find interesting AND they willing to give me the expected salary of mine. Happy ending right? NO. The downfall is - they are not a MNC.

I have aim to go into a MNC - bcos of its training, the corporate experience, benefits as well as a good steeping stone for future jobhunt - if the need arise. And of course, most MNC offer good entry level salary compared with others - which is my biggest concern * :P * Yeah, I am pretty flexible, I am willing to do anything at this level cos I am so fresh, and I dont even know what I want - so I am pretty open to learn just about anything, hence, I only take into consideration of the $$$$ aspect * :P *

Now, this company are willing to offer me a pay, that is competitive with a MNC - I really dunno how. And they want me to start work within a week! Apparently the boss likes me and he gave the greenlight to give me that extra $$$... How.....

* sigh... * Got a MNC interview tomolo morning - it sounded very competitive with its ONE DAY interview (dat is if you pass the morning tests) but I will take on the challenge as brave as I can - for the experiences.

Wish me all the best and that I can come up with a best solution for my choices...

No comments: