Friday, August 24, 2007

Choc Chip Cookies

Feeling energetic and having leftover ingredients on hand, decided to bake some choc chips cookies last night. It had been ages since I last baked - been lazy kua, cos I totally hate the cleaning and washing AFTER the enjoyable making process. And did I mention that weird me like to cook, bake but dont really eat most of the stuff I produced? Dunno why, I like to make saje... * heehee * Not because its horrible to eart, okay? My productions are edible and at most times , delicious! * :P *

Felt like wanting to document my work as well as entice some of you with my cookies * hehehe * hence the pictures taken! This time I made big cookies, instead of the usual bite-size ones. Well, because I have a sudden craving for big cookies to munch on! * :) *

Waiting for their turn to go into the oven! * hehehe * I am still tuning my recipe to mimic those of Famous Amos' - hope my benchmarking succeeds! * wink *

Fresh out from the oven! Yup, they are huge! * heehee *

Upclose. I like this shot! * heehee * Looks yummy, tastes yummy as well! * :P * Loaded with choc chips, I hope it is not too sweet! Who wants some? * :P *


P/s : Kalau mau recipe, just let me know! * wink *

No comments: