Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sienz already

* sigh... * The 1st week into my job-hunting and I am already damned sien and green up to my ears filling up online forms... * sigh... * Hopefully can land interviews ASAP and actually get a good job ASAP... Really wonder if those online recruitment tingy really effective anot... Will they even call back? * sighz... *

Waiting is the ball of this game - and I suck to the max at waiting... Gawd... This will be a torture for me... * arghhh!!!!! *

Fast it is and now already 2nd half of 2007. Btw, the Chinese 7th lunar month starts on Aug 13! Gates of Hell will be unlocked! So try to stay home when sun's down! * heehee * SP n W@i in angmoh country so no need to scared! * LOL * I wonder if the angmoh's Hell Gate will be open too? * :P *

Seriously, I've heard many stories that chill me deep into the bones, I BELIEVE that there are such beings and that this age-old practice if the 7th month is true. Some ppl might retort seeing is believing, I've never seen and I sure PRAY HARD that I will never get to see - this, I believe without needing to see!

I do hope that these souls can be freed from their sufferrings... Hell definitely is not a pleasant place to be...

**********************************

Yeah, I am still wide awake now. But I know I must go to sleep... Hence I post this pic to wish you all a Good Morning! Breakfast is served!!! * :P *

Pancakes n sausages n ham n cheese! YUMMY! This is from Paddington's - lurve this place! They serve absolutely good pancakes - though at a staggering price for pancakes, you'd still walk out a happy ( and few pounds heavier) customer * wink * wink *


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PQ, tak sempat makan paddington pancakes dengan u... yup, memang 100% agreed that they served yummy pancakes...OMG! pancakes!!