Thursday, August 23, 2007

Traffic Madness

Went to get my appointment letter yesterday ( yup, I am taking the Events job) and was caught in the rush hour madness on the way to pick my Daughter for a movie. As I am not familiar with KL roads, I go from Jalan Tun Razak to Bukit Bintang following the Monorail tracks! * LOL * Hebat anot? And I actually berjaya! * LOL * But got stucked in the traffic for 40 minutes!

Here are some pics I took after being bored stucked in the car - after not moving for about 5 minutes!!!

The havoc at Chow Kit where cars from all 4 junctions trying to go into opposite directions. Even with the existance of the traffic police, the traffic wasnt moving.

See the green light? Yet the cars kenot move! after THREE green lights, only can we move a few metres!!!

Dunno isit because of the rain or memang the traffic is this bad everday... And my working hours will be from 9-6pm, dont think I can avoid the rush hour... * sigh... * I guess I must equip my car with good Audio CDs to keep me entertained! I will be facing situations like this on daily basis... And driving a Manual car will not make the traffic bearable... * sigh... *

God, Please bless me with truckfuls of patience!

No comments: