Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Sister's Keeper

Another good read recently that managed to leave an impression is My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

I like it mostly because it caters to my expectation and able to provide a brand new perspective. Kudos to Jodi for her ability to spin the story into an exciting and heart rendering read, I especially like her original sentences with precise words that leave the readers breath-takingly gasping at the new insight of how close the story potrays real life.

Of course, it is refreshing to read of something that is rather controversial and may be something that is turning into reality in this fast advancement of technology world. A thought-provoking book (yes, even the piggie brain of mine got triggered so anyone else's can too * :P *). Very down to earth realistic, reflecting the basic and humane nature. Can be a lil tear-jerking.

I would definitely recommend this book - SP take note - a good read for you cos can make you cry wan - * LOL *

No comments: