Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Updated Board!

As I am still unemployed, I am like a living soul with no where to head * :P * Really! Going to bed every night (more like morning * :P *) not knowing what I will / have to do the next day and waking up having nothing to do. Being a workaholic, this is pure torture to me... Yeah, this is time I can indulge in my crafts, but the thought that I am unemployed and all crashed any desire away as well as my creativity... Even my car has not been washed for 2 weeks (or is it 3?) already! OMG!!! Got to go wash it after blogging!!!

The one useful activity I did for the past week was this - updating my not-so-notice-board board. Threw away past-dated notes and inserted new ones. This time, I hang in some keychains and souvenirs I got on it instead of putting them on my worktable - the results is good! Can you guys spot the stuff you gave me? * :P *


No comments: