Saturday, August 11, 2007

Got Liao!

Got replies to my applications liao! * excited + happee! * Got 2 interviews lined up this week - 1 of them is upon my kind lecturer's help and another is from my online submission! So, they DO reply - maybe because they are hiring or maybe I got lucky or maybe it depends on the company how quick they attend to online submissions or maybe....

Out of 11 online submission, so far only 1 reply. But at least there is some sort of reply...

Hoping to get a good paying job ASAP... I don't wanna live life in uncertainty like this, waiting for replies... And I need $$$$!!! * like who doesn't *

And I need to do research on public transportation alternatives too... In case I will need to commute to work via public transportation... And I need to send in more applications... And I need to buy more formal clothes... * sigh... *

No comments: