Thursday, August 09, 2007

Durian Fever

Went to bayar MPPJ saman the other day ( yup, i parked for 10 minutes to meet my lecturer sekejap n kena sama adi... ai.... rm50 sumore! F#$%*&^) and as usual, there will never be available parkings so hafta park at the parking building nearby. On my way, saw this shop selling all sort of snacks - all in DURIAN flavor!!! A haven for durian lovers leh!

Though I am not all crazy about durian, the curious kitty in me prompt me to try some of them. I bought Durian tart(the one look like egg tart) and durian puffs ( the 3 balls). The other item is a winter melon pastry - which tasted like deep-fried lou-poh-peang ( I dont recommend this).

Okla - quite good as it very Durian lor * :P * They really give real durian flesh and did not add in much bahan tambahan, giving the durian taste a very original taste - unlike some where they use artificial durian flavoring.

Not bad, very innovative, a must for durian lovers! * :) *

No comments: