Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rakuzen

Went to makan good Jap food last week with my fellow cheemuis! Had a great time with fantastic company, good food and a healthy dose of laughter! Am looking for our Gathering-Part2 this weekend before my beloved SP flies... * hehehe * Must bergila and kalau tak mabuk tak boleh balik! * LOL *


Sushis! So beautifully lined!

Part of WL's set - Yummy!!!

This one is quite good! Big big prawn! I like the avocado toppings!

My sushi-tempura set! I like it!


A rather good place for good Jap food, though service is just moderate. Prolly it was the peak hour and they are really very packed. Food portions are alrite, and the ingredients were fresh and generously proportioned. The next time I go must go try out more of the menu! Oh, speaking of the menu, they have an extensive menu to choose from, imagine indecisive people like me hafta make up my mind to actually select some from the vast array of choices... * LOL *

Rate: Food 7 /10, Service 5 /10, Price 4.5 /10, Ambience 5 /10

No comments: