Sunday, February 24, 2008

For SP - Dearest

I came across this some time ago at Pavillion. Got it for H's belated birthday actually, but when it first caught my eyes, I KNEW that SP would like it! * LOL *


Hence, smart lass like me got it for H and at the same, time, dedicate this to SP * :P * Hey - kill 2 birds with 1 stone what! * LOL * Don't worry, SP - will get one for you when you are back * hehehe * It doesnt taste good anyway - just the presentation is cute... * heehee *



Ta-daa~~ Doraemon cake for SP!



I do not know how they did it, it looked as if its being printed or something on a piece of sugar sheet. You like it SP? Mau? But tak sedap wor.... How?


Another reason why I got it is that it is so cute! Note the size! Good to use for celebrations that involved heavy eating where the stomachs cannot take in dessert but need a cake for tradition's sake * wink * wink * :) *

No comments: