Friday, February 29, 2008

Thank Yous

A belated entry due to my belated uploap of pictures * :P *hence a belated many thanks to my dears who gave me these sweet touching gifts last December. Lurve it lots and they carry a special meaning to me - that you lurve me and put into heart what I mentioned I like. * HUGS *

Panda from HongKong! Thanks W@i for the thoughtful Graduation gift * hugs * Lurve it! One to add to our FuzzYpAndA clan! * heehee *



My saxy-reindeer! * LOL * Thanks, C! I finally got a reindeer as my Christmas present after many Christmas-es * :P * And this cuddly one can dance and play me music! Lurve it!



This is what I did with the cute alphabets from C as well. I thought what better use than to frame up the pretty letters? I also included some of my fav pics to it * hehehe * Thanks, C!

No comments: