Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grumpy Cat

* sigh… * My colleague has officially labeled me as Grumpy-Cat now (on top of my title as Cik Rempit and “kenapa tak make-up hari ini” * LOL *).

With my recent bout of bad mood swings and high level of frustration caused by highly annoying people, my blood pressure sky-rocketed and foul-mouth goes uncontrollable. This is seriously the first time is my life that despite that person annoys me to 110% of my tolerance capacity; I still manage to force myself to smile through gritted teeth and speak diplomatically with her. Hazards of professionalism.

Being in the position I am in now, I have one more important agenda under my belt besides performance, which is to hone my skills, capabilities, mentality and emotions as a HR Professional – well, that is the reason I am being hired in the 1st place. Hence, I am expected to behave like one and also, a level above the rest of the normal staff as I am tagged differently in the organization.

And Hell Yeah I am being tested to the brink of my sanity with this ughhh! person.

And hereby, I apologise sincerely to those who crosses my path when I failed to grasp on the last sliver of my limited patience – I didn’t mean to be a bitch about it, but sorry, you just catch me at the wrong time/side of me.

I will and am learning, in my journey to be more “plastic” like what C says – may God bless those poor, kind souls tortured along my way…

No comments: