Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Random shots...

Took these a while ago while feeling bored - just some random shots, but they are too cute to be just chucked away... so here;


The Pyramid of tennis balls WK made - during one of the trainings we attended, we have this activity la... After that, he sort of gathered the balls and assembled into this. Knowing I have the destructive streak in me, he flash me his cute smile and tell me that I can not ruin this... Oh hell, it is so close, but I cant destroy! He peeks cheeky glances to me from time to time warning me to curb my destructive desire - hell, prolly I will ruin HIM instead if he flash me one more devastatingly cute smile!



A cute mousey torch-light. It also runs on dynamo power (i think) cos your can press on the blue button and the lights flash out temporarily with the sound of dynamo working. Creative hor?


And I found this cute duckie I cant resist - Evil Duckie! * LOL * Cukup-la blue mouth and slitty eyes, got horns some more! * hehehe *

1 comment:

Enna Ua said...

EVIL DUCKIE! LOL... look more like a poisoned duckie!! kekeke did u buy it?