Friday, August 08, 2008

Give Chris the "Sexy One"

* Posting long dued entries * =P * SP please be patient, am doing my best * wink * wink *

I just wanna share this as I think this was a cute comment given by one of my managers.

She was back from a long break + vacation to NZ, she came back with some souvenirs for her staff. I was called to her desk for some discussion, and as I was leaving, she gave me this souvenir.

She gave me this memo holder. A cute one it is, but the remark that came with it is even cuter...


She said. " I keep this one to give you, because I wanna give Chris the SEXY one." * LOL *

I am still wondering if the comment "sexy" refers to the sheep biting a flower or the provocating position it is in? * =P *

Kindly advise, appreciate all's opinion * heehee *

1 comment:

TheMouseArmy said...

amboi....'hau' nye the sheep....lol
mayb to her u r the fun n sexy one thats why she gave u this particular one?..
reminds her of u kua....
hehehehe....