Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yummy Cakes

Had these cakes a while ago with Z and WK, a place somewhere in Damansara Heights selling, cute, lovely cakes. Sorry, my loyal readers, I forgotten the name of the shop - this indicates how long this entry have waited * =P *


Oh well, just share the pics lo, ok? * =P *


This interesting looking cake is actually not bad tasting...


Mango Cheese something - not bad actually...


Banana something - rather good actually for a non-banana person like me. But I dont really fancy the pastry crust though...



Ooh - this is gooood - Durian cake! Yup, underneath that layer of choc - seriously Yummy - one of their best sellers...

Apologies for not remembering the name of the place and the details as well - if you are swet enough to put up with my annoying manja-ness during my manja mood, I will bring you there and give you a treat * wink * wink *

No comments: