Friday, August 08, 2008

Random Shots At Office

Some Random Shots in the Office when I start to get stressed out...


My 2nd wombat!!! * heehee * My collegue, J, got it for me from her recent trip to Australia... Well, yeah, I lurve wombats and am collecting wombats - cos wombat is the only thing I ask from anyone going to Australia * LOL *


My Hoodie Bear has a new friend! * hehehe * Well, this lion comes with a sweet story.

A recent new joiner to one of my team gave this to us, as I am seated across the other wing from them, he actually personally walked over to pass to me. Just an ordinary thing, but how he put the message across is very sweet. Well, Corny as Z puts it, but hey, I suka kena tipu wan ma!!! * LOL *

He came to me after official work hours, tap me on my shoulder and flash that big smile, holding out that lion to me and said,

" I saw your teddy sitting alone there and here I brought it a friend to sit with, so they wont be lonely anymore."

OMG... * LOL * SP must be giggling now * LOL *

Yeah, I do have a few sweet male collegues... * LOL * a totally unexpected sweet surprise from someone i know for just days...


This cat resides at the building of our offices - so can we call it the Corporate Cat? * =P *

1 comment:

Enna Ua said...

LOL...PQ!! u memang memahami i...how did you noe i akan giggle bila dengar lelaki tu cakap macam tu!!?? HEHE