Thursday, August 14, 2008

Corn Eating Dog

Fatty Luck Likes to eat corn - CORN ON COB. Seriously.

Am not sure if other dogs can do this as well, but I am fascinated with the fact that when a dog (or maybe just Fatty Luck) wants to eat, they'll eat it. Oh well, I guess it is proven true again - where there's a will, there's a way...

I always do not believe my mum n sis when they "boasts" that Fatty Luck can eat corn still attached to the cob. I decided to run a test AND document it for the sake of sharing * =) *

Here...

Being the sceptic, I gave him a 3/4 eaten corn on cob - hey! I dont wanna waste good corn if he failed to prove his ability ok! * =P *
He starts by sniffing out the location of the corn kernels...


Here he goes!!! Grabbing the corn...


Nibble....


Roll the corn to the side with more kernels... YES, he did that!


Nibble some more...


A close up of his muka rakus eating corn! * LOL * If you stand near enough, you can hear the tearing sound of kernels away from the cob! Seriously!

So, NOW I DO believe that Fatty Luck can eat Corn on a Cob... * impressed * He is not so dongkoi after all * =P *

1 comment:

Enna Ua said...

waaa..amazing! ya, sumore u always say he is dongkoi dog =p

hehe So, Bertuah (Lucky) makan sampai sangat clean ke? :-)