Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine with Special Doc

Totally unexpected that I will be out on Valentine's day. Being single * still! ughh... * on V-day will prompt us singles to steer clear of public places * =) *

One special sweet soul, whom is very dear to my heart, took the plunge to spare me few hours of his limited day off and on this very day for a date - my pet-bro who is finally back from Russia * its like forever you know * =P *


My dearest Pet-bro Adz. He is now Dr. Adz * heehee * Yeah, not easy to keep a 12-year relationship * and many more to go! * though we might not be in constant touch during our years apart, but its comforting to know that we can chatter away non-stop with no awkwardness when we eventually meet * =) *

We have all those silly chats and promises we made when we were young - sometimes in classes and mostly, during our long, boring, hot hours on duty as a First-Aider back then. Yes, Dr Adz, we will still have to work hard to earn & save enough $$$ to run the book cafe we envisioned * wink wink * And for him to marry me as 2nd wife should I am 45 and still single * LOL *

You may ask why - but we share this passion to ICE-CREAMS!!! Hence it is only natural that we have sessions, well, at ice-cream parlors * =P * We decided to try the HaagenDaz fondue since our last date, so finally...



Looked cute and yummy!


With fruits, cakes and cookies as well.


The disappointment was the ice-cream balls fall apart when you poke them.

However, it looked pretty, and like how they have partitions on the fondue bowl.

Sweetie him got me a lil present too! Thanks muchies! * huggies huggies *

What even sweeter is that he got me what I am passionate on too - Pandas! * LOL * Can add to my collection!

Thanks, bro, for remembering and the effort! Very much appreciate!

As promised, my Panda Family * so far! * =P *

And again, thanks. We MUST take more pics during our next session - I looked like a horrific giant next to him!!! * F!@#$%^&*() * LOL *

1 comment:

Enna Ua said...

hehehe...like your panda family!! the mother bear (the first bear from the right) looks a lil upset...hehe u shud join in by wearing your panda hat... hehe