Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Bar Dua Puluh Satu

** Another super duper delayed entry **

* heeheehee * this time will kena cubit by Cindy * LOL *
We went to this Bar Dua Puluh Satu at Changkat Bukit Bintang... like somewhere last year? * LOL *

I am gonna spare you the hazy details, my fault for delaying this... but this is a really nice place to go, with good food. Really cool.

Dunno whats wrong and my pics can not be rotated... * ughh... *




OOO... I like this drink so much! Yup, I finished the whole bottle myself * muahahaha *



Me likey the balls of sugar...

Carbonara with bacon that will push your blood pressure sky rocket high

Yummy Calamari!

Bangers and Mash - Yummy

Our Appetiser - bacon with something? Can't remember * =P *


Who wanna go with me again this time to referesh my taste buds? * =P *

No comments: