Tuesday, September 08, 2009

JK's Farewell July 2009


** Delayed Entry **

Was in the committee to organize the farewell party for our HR Director recently. It was a fun experience with me - enabling me to work with new people and very much appreciate the challenges this task gave to my rusty creative brain cells.

Ya, I can't help but feeling my creative brain cells dying one dozen after another dozen with my lack of creative activities lately. Well, not lately but for the past 2 years!!! * horror *

As I was assigned to do the decor * more like I volunteered myself immediately for this task! LOL *, I had a fun time stretching my muscles at this task - with the theme evolves around Green color and Rugby... JK's fave.


The rugby field cake


Table decor

Streamers and flags - these were handmade and thanks to my mum who helped me with the cutting and attaching them to the strings!


The hall. The table in the middle was awaiting the caterer to spread out the food.

Entrance and my helpful angels


The party noise makers in which was almost hell to find them in rugby related themes... Finally a party shop in Cheras was able to sell me some. Had never come across my mind how difficult it is to find such items - as Rugby is a rather rare favorite party theme in Malaysia


Most of all, I had so much fun with great people on the theme who have not only been very helpful, but also very warm and what goofballs we were. Nevertheless, FUN was what hanging in the air with laughter echoing the whole noon ...


No comments: