Sunday, December 06, 2009

Brother Dessert

Yup, this place's name is really called Dessert Brother * translated directly from Chinese *

A trip down to SS2 recently make me realised that I have not been visiting the place lately - as there are a number of new restaurants in that area. It has always been the place for me to lepak till midnight pigging on desserts.

This shop, I was told, is a franchise from a famous dessert shop in Kepong. Oh well, reputations aside, their stuff did not excite me.

With a huge selection of desserts to choose from, it will be a good place to hang out, though taste wise is not up to my preference. But I do commend on their creativity - just look at the desserts they offer - most of them different from the other dessert shops out there.




The double skin milk puding ala Macau style. No where near the one I ate in Macau.

It prolly is a different type, but me no likey after I have tastes the one in Macau.


Mango Chee Cheong Fun - I am OK with the chunks of Mango pulp inside but do not like the heavy santan flavored jelly which is used to wrap the Mango pulp.


Mango pudding with sago, pomelo and green tea ice cream. It would work better if I had chosen the vanilla icecream. Something different from the usual dessert with the Pomelo pulp thrown in.

Have yet to try the hot desserts - who wanna come with me?
* heeheehee *





3 comments:

Enna Ua said...

meeeee!!!!

wait, is this one of the delayed entry? if so, not more than a year? =p

hehe miss u babe.. xoxo

andrewkin said...

me me me!!!

*FuZZyPanDa* said...

SP - recent la, if delayed I will say is delayed ma =P

AK - yup, shall rope you in the next trip!