Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Relax...

Staying calm and collected at all times are a tough challenge. Especially when you are up to your forehead frustrated but unfortunately at a public place.


But my mere 2 seconds decision to stop by ORIGINS changed me - you can quickly regain your elegant, demure self with 3 tiny drops of miracle.

This, my friends, did wonders to my senses... and mood.

Thanks to Ms Sweet Origins, 3 tiny dots of this potion produce strong, refreshing peppermint scent for you to inhale, and then lightly rub / massage your nape, ears and temples.

Yup, that simply melt your stress / frustration away - well, at least, temporarily. Works on headaches too, apparently. It did calm me down and at the same time, refreshes a sleepy meow.

Simple, tiny enough to be tucked into your handbag, this quickly becomes another one of girl's best friend. I like it so much, I am influencing people around me to get it * LOL *

Try it - let it mesmerize you itself...

P/S : I got the limited edition one in Pink bottle - in conjuction with the recent Breast Cancer Awareness drive * heehee *

1 comment:

andrew k said...

ooo ... does it help reduce wrinkle too? if it works, i need one ... QUICKLY