Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Refinery Trip

I want to post this pic just to entertain you all * =P * Though the pic is blurry cos my colleague took the picture with those Polaroid cameras and then scan it to keep a soft copy for us.

That is ME in the YELLOW overalls. * LOL *

I was due to go to our refinery as part of my On boarding – engagement with the businesses. Dongkoi me actually wore a skirt for the trip as I thought it gonna be formal day at work. They have a pretty strict rules of needing to wear the safety gear while at the refinery. For my colleagues, they just need to put on the headgear, the green visitor jacket as well as safety boots. As for dongkoi me who did not wear long pants, I have to put on the overalls * LOL *

This was a very good trip to Port Dickson, an eye-opening experience for me of our refinery business as well as the industry. Had lots of fun with my colleagues. Sights and incidents I will not forget.


SP – FYI, the cute, charming Advisor from the refinery I was telling / gushing to you about was the one holding the camera – so yes, failed to secure his picture for you to see * =P *


No comments: