Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yucky Food

I decided that I must record down whatever food I find myself cannot stomach here. Well, these are the food which really I beh-tahan! And to think people can sell these horrendous foods! Or maybe it’s just MY taste buds…


This is the WORST tom yum meehoon I have ever tasted!!! The chicken meat in it actually stank! As it there is still blood running through the muscles or that it wasnt fresh... eeww...! The soup is so watery and taste way off the scale of tomyum, it is contaminating the image of tom yum!!!


This Nasi Ayam Percik. With salted egg. Adventurous me wanted to try it out as it looked pretty good at first - I was deceived.

Well, the chicken served was COLD, and the taugeh - UNCOOKED. Yeah, I know it can be eaten raw, but I totally hate the taste of raw taugeh!!! This dish broke my makan record, I took only 4 bites and I left the restaurant...

No comments: