Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pangkor Trip

Seriously – I thought I DID blog about my Pangkor Trip, until SP verified that I did not. Sorree! * =P * Hence a short one to summarize my trip. SP, you can see the whole album of my Pangkor Pics in my Multiply – do let me know if I forgot to give you the access to see it * =) *

Okay – this is actually a Company Trip, for our Family Day, which I find it a lil silly when it is called a Family Day but I could not bring my parents and I ended up going on my own! Apparently only spouse and children of yours can go – I guess if you are single, you are not entitled to have “Family Day” ? Weird… When I am single, means my parents are my immediate family ler… Memang jahat kan they all? As for My room – I have to share it with another colleague, whom, like me, is not married hence we have to come to the Family Day WITHOUT our family…

Anyway, it was an okay trip. The resort is a good place to chill – it’s really quiet and will serve as a very good place to go if you want a leisurely trip just hanging by the sea. I lurve how they have plenty of beach chairs scattered along the shore for you to sit back and relax. The resort is situated in a cove, hence it has a spectacular cozy warmth to it. Water – not the crystal clear kind, but fairly clean. Food was not good at all, and if you want to have food other than the kind served by the hotel, you will have to take the cab put – which isn’t cheap.

Since it was sooo long ago, I think I lost the passion to write about it * =P * SP so gonna cubit me * heehee * Just some pictures to summarize the trip la… I hang out at the resort, as well as took a half day tour around the island. Interesting.

They have plenty of water activities to choose from


SP - Here they rent out bicycles to guests to cycle about the resort as well as out of the resort - am not sure if its free or have to pay... I know you will like this * heehee *


View from Level 1


Its rather quiet - notice how it seems as if no people is hanging at the beach - most of the time it is rather empty... I wonder...


But I think this is a beautiful cove! A very nice resort indeed!


Oh - they only have these PINK "taxis" here in Pangkor. You have no choice but to hire the whole damn van if you need to go anywhere. It's alrite when you car-pool with 8 person, its rm10 each, but if there is only 1-2 of you, you still have to pay the full rm80, though you can negotiate, but they will not go lower than rm60...


We had telematches as part of the itinerary - nothing good, but fun to see all cooperating and join in the games.


Strawberry Ball! I wanted to own one since ages! But my Mum always forbid me to buy one as it is actually a waste of money. When my Ex-BF wanted to get me one, there wasn’t any we can find, so now that I found it, I MUST own it! * LOL * It evens has a bell in it. SP, we bring it to our next trip to the beach ya! * hehehe *
The ferry...

Noticed how our luggage being piled up at the front of the ferry. Looked like garbage rite? LOL

Took this pic to entice SP and WL with all the sotong there was at the Kilang Sotong * =P *


I would like to end this entry of me with the pink van * heehee * Do go to my Multiply if you are keen to see more pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... tengok pun nampak syiok adi!

and yeah, how did you know i like to cycle around the resort/place with a bike? hehe u memang und me...