Monday, April 07, 2008

Pretty Headband

Another episode of bullying Fatty Luck...




He hates wearing stuff - especially on his head. Yup, he is not the kind of dog you can buy lots of cute stuff or him to wear. The only thing he like to put on his body is his doggie collar, and blankets.




As usual, I like to kacau him - it brings me joy and laughter everytime to see his numerous reactions to my antics * =P * This time, is a headband * hehehe *





Fatty Luck : Dowan-la... I shy okay - this is so embarrasing! You do know by now that I am M-A-L-E, right?!!?



Fatty Luck : Don't!!! It is already bad enough to be caught wearing this, and you still wanna take pictures?!!!?

Fatty Luck : Okla - fast fast take one picture only - I very reluctant wan actually, but because I am beautiful and you so eager, I reluctantly let you have one picture la... (sebenarnya takut kena pukul cos I holding rotan - muahahaha)



Fatty Luck : Hmmph!!! Always also bully me - Hate you!!! How to go "kau lui" like this? Haih... That explains my non-existent love life... eee... benci betul dengan budak ni! * grumble...grumble...grumble... *


Thanks, Fatty Luck for always entertaining my "jahat" antics! He hates to take pictures, this is another one of the many pictures I had to take while threatening him with rotan or enticing him with food * LOL *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! i like the third pic!!

hehe... u so jahat layan fat luck like that! sumore, threaten him with a rotan! =p

SP