Friday, November 14, 2008

My Birthday 2008 - Part 3

Part 3 - sabar ye... I mau post one event one entry * hehehe * easier for documentation purposes * muahahaha * Ya, i like to organize my stuff in a certain way * =P *

On my birthday eve, met up with WL and Pammie for tea, movie and drinks. Thanks WL for the delicious and very well presented sushi at Senshi Sushi - pretty food on my big day * hehehe * Thanks for your understanding on my " I dont like ugly things" policy * =P *


This was good, very well presented some more!


WL's Wagyu Beef Sushi

Ooo... This is such a pretty salmon-flower * =P *


Eel! Eel! Eel! Yummy!


WL's platter - got oysters and one more forgot what adi * =P *


Thanks for the pressies as well - no, the La Senza bag was a camouflage -there was NO, not even one tiny item that can pass off as lingerie

And most of my friends lurve this pic so much, how can I not post this to mark my day?

Glutton Pig reluctantly serving you some sushi * muahahahaa *


After the movie, went for drinks and desserts at TGIF. Our Melaka tour guide was there too.


Ice-cream sundae!!! Note the mountain of whipped cream! - to WL's delight! * heehee *

WL's alcohol beverage - in which tasted more like choc milkshake AND YET she didnt even drink a third of it * shake head *
Could not resist posting this pic - lurve it! Pammie posing for the pic ala mode '80s style! * LOL *
Had good food, fun and lots of laughter that night, heartfelt thanks to each of you... * huggie huggie *

1 comment:

TheMouseArmy said...

holy s***!
hair = bad
face = red

*pengsan*