Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Birthday 2008 - Part 4

OMG... This will never end, huh... * =P * Will make it short, though the memory of the event remain deeply embedded in my memory always...


On my actual day, C and her hubby spent their valuable time with me, with C flying back from Miri to celebrate my big day, thanks sweetie * huggie huggie *


Lotsa thanks for them to plan the whole night's activity - we went to Alexis for dinner and te live Jazz performance by Sharizan. It was superb!


My baked seafood pasta

Yummy Mushroom Soup with yummy garlic bread


Fried calamari - it was so good that we had 2 plates of this * or was it because we were too hungry? * =P *



Great Ambience... Very cozy...

The performance was really good too, with the very talented as well as bubbly Sharizan, he made his session very engaging.

The birthday peeps were asked to go on stage - including yours truly but thank God get to escape from embarrasing myself as they asked the birthday peep to sing their own bday song.


My very delicious slice of birthday cake - really love the heavenly taste!



This was the substitute candle for me to blow as there wasnt any SMALLER one available for my cake * hahaha *
Seriously, C made me blow out this candle leh! Sweet!


After a long night of good company, amusing chat, great entertainment, we still have the energy to cam-whore in the car * =P *

Souvenir for them from Melaka Day Trip - these devils finally menunjukkan tanduknya * muahahahaha *
The Devillish couple * =P *

Thanks C & CK for the very lovely celebration. Truly a very memorable experience (with both of you putting me up on stage!) and the efforts you both laboured for a silly piggie like me * huggie huggie *



And FYI, that night was my 2nd attempt at putting on False Eyelashes, and was late for the dinner, resulting in hastily fixed them on. Was so worried that it will fall off anytime, or worst, hang off halfway while I eat * =P *


* hahahaha * lesson learnt : NEVER EVER put on falsies on a rush * wink wink *









No comments: