Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Thai Food in Puchong

* Super Delayed Entry *



Ok, I know I am in a dire need to post all my delayed entries - I just realised that I went to this place to makan last weekend again, but I STILL have not blogged about it since my 1st visit there. Dont remind me how long ago was my 1st visit - very much guilty... * =P *



This Thai restaurant is situated in Bandar Puteri Puchong, near the Giant there. Food was alright, not a bad place to go for Thai food as the price is reasonable and truly spicy * wink wink *


Thai Lemon Tea - not that different from the usual Iced Lemon Tea with the exception that this has Lemongrass flavor in it.


Thai Fried rice - house's specialty - the fried rice was good but not the sides.


The tomyum soup - seriously sour and hot!


Note how it comes in a claypot and the fiery red in color!



The Thai Fried glass noodles - non-spicy item but sedap nonetheless...


With the spicy-oh-so-spicy food, good to calm down your burned tongue with their desserts - I chose ice-kacang that day as I desperately needed the ice * hehehe *

This place has the ambience like you are dining in some restaurant in Phuket (not that I have been there before, but they have that feel mar... * =P *) and played soothing, holiday music - those instrumental songs - make you feel like 20% on holiday * muahahahaha * Their services was alright too, with plenty of responsive waiters&waitresses around.


Rate: Price 6/10 Food 7/10 Ambience 7/10 Service 7/10

No comments: