Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sleepless week...

OMG... Its already 1248 am and I have yet to;

  1. Bathe (yup, stinky meow now)
  2. Ate any dinner
  3. Unpack my stuff from Beijing trip
  4. Pack my stuff for Krabi in 12hours...

The past 2 weeks have been a whirlwind. Busy to the tops, squeezing time to shop for winter clothings, SP was in town, off to Beijing, barely make it to clear work piled up while am in Beijing within 3 days and now am counting the hours left for me to actually sleep before having to wakey early to head to Krabi... Speaking of sleep, I dont seem to have much lately...

Hell yeah this is one crazy month - never thought I could fly twice within 2 weeks, that I would transfer from one extreme cold temperate country to the scorching hot island * heehee *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your peminat setia is missing you