Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year People!

Yeah,I am waaaay too late in wishing this, but its a good way to mark my 1st entry for the year, huh? * =P *

I know I know, guilty as charged - I shall try to have a Blog marathon n update all on my missing days. Life have been very hectic, mostly engaged with work. Hopefully stress level will go down when my colleague finally back from her long leave (by 19 Jan) - only by then i think i can have a real breathe of air as she take ack all her tasks. Only by then i can start clearing all my backlogs and plan for my next career move...

Be patient, SP, i think it will be better after this week, then I shall really be able to start my engine, sit down n blog 8 hours straight - just for you * wink wink *


P/S : I am thinking of getting a new digi cam, any suggestions people? 2009 will be my tech & gadget year as I seem to need to buy few items - digi cam, new phone, iPod... to start off, i bought a 8G pendrive * muahahaha * =P * To boost the ecomony ma... * =P * =P *

No comments: